Thursday, September 1, 2011

We Have a Winner..

And the winner is.........(insert drumroll!!).....woolensails!!  

Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment for my first draw.  It was fun to wake up every morning, grab a cup of coffee and sit down to see who left me a little message.  It is amazing to me that technology can bring so many people across the globe, with similar interests, together.  

I haven't been doing much in the way of quilting this past week, so no pics to share :(  The kids are heading back to school on Tuesday so hopefully I will be able to steal a moment or two and fit a little stitchin' in!

Happy stitching,

Cindy 

2 comments:

  1. CIndy,
    I am so thrilled to have won, thank you for the giveaway!
    My kids are all grown up, but the schools are behind because of the storm, so they will be going in later. When mine were young, they never went back till after labor day, not sure why so early, but messes up summer fun for the kids;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall seems to be coming in my area too!

    Some great plaids on your previous post!!!

    ReplyDelete