Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its DONE!!

Doin the Happy Dance!!  I am finally finished this amazing quilt!!  I can't even begin to imagine how many pieces are in it!!  I think this week I am off to find some backing and send it off to the quilters....woohoo!!  I had my boys hold it up while I took a picture.  This was not an easy task since the Superbowl is on right now!  So its not the greatest pic, but it will have to do.  They had to stand on the couch because it is so big!!


I took a close up of the border so you can see it a little better.  Bonnie Hunter did a great job with this pattern.  It was definately a mystery until the very end!  But its one Mystery I am happy to have solved....

Happy Quilting friends....

12 comments:

  1. It'a absolutely beautiful! Nice job!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is stunning!! Wish I had jumped on board to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a gorgeous finish!!
    Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! It turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Cindy! Seriously, not your colours, better give it to me! :o) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this quilt..just beautiful. seeing yours makes me want to make it now. YOur fabric choices are just so me!!!!!! I think its wonderful that bonnie shares these quilts with us!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Doesn't it feel wonderful to have finished it?! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful your quilt is ..... great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt looks wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fabulous! Congratulations on finishing! I am still struggling along...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, if I tried this, it would be all wonky. For some reason I have problems piecing, maybe that is why I applique.

    ReplyDelete