Monday, March 14, 2011

To Do List....

I finally managed to find a moment to cut some of the backing/borders/bindings fabric I picked up about a month ago.  Now I have 2 quilts to add borders to, 1 to add a ruffle to and 4 to stitch backings for.  I also pre-cut the bindings for all but one quilt!!  I had backing for a 5th quilt but wasn't happy with it when I went to cut it.....not really sure if it goes with the quilt.  I am positive it will go with another one down the road though...so no worries :)

My little pile of work!

Happy Stitching,

Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Finishing isn't my favorite part, but it sure feels good when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! See you tomorrow at club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics! Looks like you have alot of work ahead of you. My favorite part of making a quilt it stitching down the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People used to just put any fabric on the back of a quilt. Now most of us are much pickier about what it looks like. I don't much purchase backing fabric on a whim because I end up not using it. Can never find the perfect quilt to put it with.

    ReplyDelete